We have had to make temporary changes to our pickup procedure to maintain safe operation under the Ontario Government's essential e-commerce mandates during the COVID-19 crisis.
Until all lockdowns are lifted, we are limiting all item previews (appointment required) - customers will no longer be permitted freely in our building. All auctions will have mandatory “curb-side pickup” (where you remain outside our building or in your vehicle) with the following procedures:
- All orders MUST still be fully paid by 5pm on the Saturday following the auction. We encourage everyone to pay via e-transfer ([email protected]) if possible. Cash or card payments can still be made to our cashier, but we will limit this to one customer in the building at a time.
- We are allowing an additional week of pick-up for orders that have been paid online via e-transfer (by the deadline) with the exception of Clearance/Pallet auction items (these MUST be picked up the first week). The two week pick-up will allow you to participate in two auctions, but only leave your house once to pick up for both auctions.
- The parking lot ground is marked with 6ft spacings for any lines that form outside the building and parking spots have large numbered signs for spot reference. If you paid online via e-transfer, please stay in your vehicle and give us a call to let our staff know which numbered spot you're parked in so we can bring your order out to your vehicle. Our staff will ask you to verify some account details to confirm your identity then bring your order out ASAP. If you must pay by card or cash, or have an inquiry that needs to be dealt with in person, please wait in line following the mandated spacing and wait for your turn to be called in.
- While we ride out this current situation, we will continue to host weekly auctions, but with the above-mentioned extended pick-up times. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
- Due to the extended pick-up window, all warranties will be granted 14 days from the day you pick up your items (which will be the date printed on your invoice). There are no exceptions past these 14 days. There is still no warranty on AS-IS items, or any Clearance/Pallet auction items.
These are uncharted times for everyone, and we would appreciate your patience and understanding with our new processes which will likely affect wait times.
Updated 16 Jan 2021